Antonio Brown Faces Outlandish Allegations in 911 Call: Report

Share

Florida state prosecutors declined to file charges against the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Antonio Brown last month after an alleged incident of domestic violence at his South Tampa home.

But recently reviewed 911 calls reveal details of the incident in which the alleged victim claimed brown he had been «sending explicit videos to my son’s phone» as well as throwing his belongings out of the house.

Antonio Brown of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before a game against the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium on December 20, 2020 in Atlanta.
(Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

According to audio obtained by TMZ Sports, the woman told an operator that she and Brown had «a little argument.»

He said he left the house with his children «before it became violent,» but told the 911 operator that Brown began «throwing» his belongings outside and sending «explicit video to my son’s phone.»

ANTONIO BROWN AVOIDS CHARGES IN FLORIDA AFTER ALLEGED DOMESTIC DISPUTE

Fox News Digital contacted the Tampa Police Department.

an arrest warrant A misdemeanor assault charge was issued for Brown in early December after a «verbal altercation» between Brown and a woman at a south Tampa home on November 28, the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office said in that moment.

Law enforcement had attempted to serve the warrant on Brown, but he refused to come out. Then, on December 21, the State’s Attorney’s Office (SAO) announced that no charges would be filed against Brown.

Antonio Brown attends a party at Vision Lounge on March 4, 2022 in Atlanta.

Antonio Brown attends a party at Vision Lounge on March 4, 2022 in Atlanta.
(Prince Williams/Wire Image)

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

«The alleged victim cooperated with our office and appeared in person on December 16 to speak with the assistant state’s attorney and the victim assistance advocate assigned to the case. After the alleged victim was sworn in, he recanted his previous allegations regarding Mr. Brown’s intent to hit her or cause bodily harm,» the SAO said in a press release.

«The SAO reviewed this new information along with body camera video recorded at the scene, the Child Protective Services investigation, and law enforcement’s denial of a temporary risk protection order and determined that we could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that an assault occurred. As a result, a letter of release was issued, formalizing the SAO’s decision not to prosecute and withdrawing the previously issued arrest warrant.»

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Tom Brady, right, reacts with Antonio Brown (81) during the second half of a game against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium on December 26, 2021 in Charlotte, NC

Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Tom Brady, right, reacts with Antonio Brown (81) during the second half of a game against the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium on December 26, 2021 in Charlotte, NC
(Jared C. Tilton/Getty Images)

Brown last played in the NFL on January 2, 2022, when he walked off the field at MetLife Stadium as the Bucs trailed behind the wrestlers. New York Jets, 24-10.

You may also like...