The District Secretary of Habitat of Bogotá opened the second call for the program Preferential offerfocused on delivering subsidies social interest housing (VIS) and of priority interest (VIP) to families that do not earn the four current legal monthly minimum wages (SMMLV) who reside in the towns of Santa Fe, Bosa, Usme and Suba.
Up to now, 2,117 families have registered in this call seeking to receive a bonus of 10, 20 and 30 minimum wages to be able to acquire their home. It is worth clarifying that this subsidy is complementary to others, that is, they are cumulative in order to achieve financial closure.
(‘If we don’t reverse the trend we will lose 60,000 jobs’: Camacol).
As reported by the entity, The deadline to register for the program is July 31.
According to the Habitat Secretariat, the requirements to register for the call are:
– Head of household It must be in the head of a person of legal age.
– The sum of the monthly income of the household members they must not exceed four SMLMV.
– Not having a home in the national territory.
(Advice on possible price rises and economic slowdown).
– Not having received any type of housing subsidy.
– Not having been penalized in a housing subsidy acquisition process.
– Have financial closure.
(Household spending in the country fell 4% in June).
What is financial close?
As the District explains, «Having financial closure is completing the total price of the new home through subsidies, credits granted by financial institutions and own resources (savings, layoffs, among others).«.
– Entrance to the registration page for the Preferred Offer callchoose the project of your interest and click on ‘Start registration’.
– When the call closes, the Habitat Secretariat will validate that the registered household meets the requirements to access the subsidy.
(Housing sales in Colombia fell 62% in June).
– If the citizen meets the requirements, they will be contacted by the construction company of the project they chose, so that they can later go to the sales room and join the project.
– Once linked to the project, the Habitat Secretariat carried out the process of requesting the subsidy.